Asset Management Software
- Out of the box software.
- Standardised asset templates.
- Adaptable platform - designed to link to your various systems and scalable over time.
- Software deployment planning.
- We match strategy to products, processes and functions.
- Solution architecture, including software deployment, hardware, user interactions, integrations and interfaces.
Strategic Asset Planning
- Business case development.
- We link your asset management vision and goals to your system maturity plans while supporting your resilience planning.
- Governance of the asset management practice in relation to your other core
- Data improvement strategy and alignment with meta data standards.
- Asset management data modelling (supporting valuation, depreciation, renewals, criticality, redundancy, LTP financial forecasts, Infrastructure Strategies, asset management plans).
- Data right-sizing against asset meta data standards.
Best Practice Implementation
- We facilitate workshops with your team, matching your asset management ambitions to capability, systems and people.
- Process mapping, software and workflow configuration plans.
- Data migration planning and execution.
- We build data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the requirements of your business and core systems.
- API and data mining.
- Data outputs - warehousing, reporting, dashboarding, analytics.
Ongoing System Maintenance
- Helpdesk support and training.
- System continuity and upgrade management.
We help local government and infrastructure owners adopt a best practice approach to Asset Management. Utilising our best of breed software, we offer the full spectrum of services from initial business case development, strategic planning, system architecture, data migration through to ongoing support.
Our specialist team has substantial hands-on experience implementing asset systems and working with councils to deliver ICT projects. We are flexible and tailor our approach to your team dynamic; however, you will benefit from all of our past learnings, as we guide you through your system upgrade.
Workshop with key members of your team to consider current state, pain points, asset management ambitions and strategic outcomes.
Shared implementation plan created to reflect project resources (people, capability and availability).
Roll out of the new system with maximum product exposure to the client. With focussed attention on getting core data registers right.
Day to day system support. We align new requirements with the product roadmap.